enabling High-Speed Low-Impact
Rodinia address 5 of 17 Sustainable Development Goals
We want to not only tackle social and climate change challenges, but more importantly help the fashion industry to realize the vast potential of doing so. By making a stronger case for climate and social responsibilities as drivers for economic benefits, the industry can unlock the much greater speed and scale of action that is required to sustain a healthy planet and a healthy business without compromising the other.
A no-waste fashion industry.
Strengthening the planet
& the economy.
Every garment manufacturer will have Rodinia software - inside
5 Pilot customers
Winning the title as ‘Årets Kapitalprofil’ (capitalprofile of the year) at The View Business Club
The Danish Innovationfund, Grant from InnoBooster-programme & Partipant in 'Green Growth' via Green Business models
Participant of the EU-funded programme ‘Green Growth via Green business models’
2 patents pending
Professional Board team
The Future Factory
Benefits for pilot brands
- Our factory will be located in Copenhagen and we will work day-to-day orders. Meaning we can produce a whole collection within a week.
- No minimum quantities on orders. You can order exactly the amount you want per piece of clothing. Also just one piece, if this is all you need.
- Our colors are OEKO-TEX 100 certified and without harmful substances.
- AND our production reduces CO2 by 90% and eliminate water completely in the dyeing and finishing stage of clothing production.
The Scalable Software Solution
"A clothing company realises that the majority of their revenue comes from New York-based customers. However, it is currently produced in Portugal.
Supposedly, the clothing company is a Rodinia-customer: logged-in to the Rodinia Generation online platform, an order-redirection to the Compact Factory in New York can be made in a few clicks. The customers in New York will get their orders faster and the clothing company will save transport fees, custom tariffs and reduce its CO2-footprint."
Founder & CEO
THE ONES WHO ADVICE US
Robert Kirstejn Schmidt
We are always looking for curious enthusiastic professionals
... right now we are looking for
- Sales Manager
- Technical Fashion Designer