- • You will learn how to make 3D models of customers designs in one of the most used software programs for 3D-modelling of clothes.
- • You will need to prepare print files digitally and occasionally design and experiment with prints on your own
- • To communicate with customers (clothing brands) regarding adjustments to 3D-prototypes
- • Occasional design tasks related to our collaborations with Designers and design-brands
- • Day-to-day creative tasks, such as visual layout for campaigns, brand-identity etc.
Since Rodinia is a newly started business, you will have the chance to shape the direction by your inputs and contributions. The technology we have developed is highly innovative and funded by Innovationsfonden, thus this position is unlike any other design-position as you will probably be the first designer with this job-description. Specifically, you will be in charge of developing 2D patterns to instant 3D-models and directly to physical prototypes produced on-the-spot, as we are establishing own production site “The Future Factory” in Copenhagen Q4. Meaning: you will be able to watch the entire production in-action.
- • Super-user in photoshop and illustrator
- • Min. 1 year experience in digital pattern grading programs, e.g. Gerber or Lectra.
- • Basic sewing skills (for occasionally protos only)
- • Quick-learner
- • Fluent in English
To fit the profile, you are a strong technical creative with a history of working with digital-tools in your design process. Experience with 3D software programs, is desirable, but not a requirement, as you will learn the basics in this position. It is furthermore vital that your personal profile fits with our intention: making a stronger case out of fighting climate change while building and maintaining an economically robust business.
What we offer
We are a team of young purpose-driven individuals who enjoy each other’s company both in and out of office.
Since we are a small team, it is vital for us, that we find the right person, both on a professional level,
but also on a personal level. We believe that having an accommodating atmosphere in our work space is important
for us to fulfil the full potential of all situations.
We can guarantee a steep learning curve in a fast-paced environment, where the next day rarely looks like the day before. Like the rest of the team, you will be in contact with our competent advisors and our board who has many years of experience from the corporate world.
Both teamwork and independent growth, are factors we practise on an everyday basis, which is shown in the way we always help each when needed to pull through, while taking responsibility for our own doing and growth.
- • One or two products/projects you've developed that you're really proud to show
- • Prints, digital pattern constructions or any other digital work will be highly appreciated
We are waiting with excitement to be hearing from you!
Contact us at: email@example.com
© 2019 Rodinia Generation - All Rights Reserved